Is Georgia ready to ban abortions?
- ❤ 8 მოწონება
- 2088 ნახვა
- 0 კომენტარი
In his 2013 Easter epistle, Georgian Patriarch Ilia II called on the Georgian government to adopt anti-abortion legislation. JumpStart Georgia inquired as to how ready Georgia is to ban abortions and care for children who would then become state dependent babies. Based on 2012 abortions, stillbirth, and infant mortality rates, as well as the current state budget for child care, JumpStart Georgia calculated how much it would cost the state to care for all these children. Calculations reflect an extreme case and do not include numerous factors that could affect the number of children needing state or church-funded care.
- ორგანიზაცია: JumpStart Georgia
- ჟურნალისტი: Tutana Kvaratskhelia, Nino Macharashvili (JumpStart Georgia)
- დიზაინერი: Mariam Kobuladze (JumpStart Georgia)
- Interview with Eka Saneblidze, Head of the Guardianship Care and Social Programs Department, Ministry of Labour, Health and Social Affairs of Georgia
- March 28, 2013 resolution of Georgian government on Social Reabilitation and Children Care 2013 State Program
- Ministry of Labour, Health and Social Affairs of Georgia (Opendatablog)
- The Social Welfare Department of the Orthodox Church
- მონაცემები: ჩამოტვირთვა
- ენა: English, ქართული
- კატეგორია: Economy / Business, Politics, Society, Gender
- ტიპი: ინფოგრაფიკა