WHO DO GEORGIANS TRUST?
- ❤ 7 Likes
- 3943 Views
- 1 Comments
The Caucasus Research Resource Centers interviewed 2502 people in Georgia. The survey was conducted throughout the country using face-to-face interviews and cluster sampling from October 26 to November 29, 2012.
Interviewees were asked to assess their level of trust toward 17 different social institutions and political unions. JumpStart Georgia visualized their responses broken down by 4 responses: trust, distrust, partially both, and don't know.
- Organization: JumpStart Georgia
- Reporter: Nino Macharashvili (JumpStart Georgia)
- Designer: Irakli Chumburidze (JumpStart Georgia)
- Developer: Vazha Asatiani, Jason Addie (JumpStart Georgia)
- Data Source:
- Data Set: Download
- Language: English, ქართული
- Category: Society
- Type: Interactive