Where do Armenians get their news?
- ❤ 1 Likes
- 2241 Views
- 0 Comments
Freedom House's 2014 Freedom of the Press Index classifies Armenian media as “not free.” Online media can serve as a platform for “freeing” press, as the Internet is increasingly becoming more accessible to the wider population in Armenia. However, Internet use is often limited to recreation, while TV remains the main source of information for the overwhelming majority of the population.
- Organization: JumpStart Georgia
- Reporter: Arpine Porsughyan (JumpStart Georgia)
- Designer: Ia Ninoshvili (JumpStart Georgia)
- Data Source:
- Language: English, Հայերեն
- Category: Society, Technology / Science
- Type: Infographic