What does religion mean to Georgians?
- ❤ 9 Likes
- 7221 Views
- 2 Comments
The Caucasus Research Resource Centers interviewed 2502 people in Georgia. The survey was conducted throughout the country using face-to-face interviews and cluster sampling from October 26 to November 29, 2012.
Based on 7 questions from the survey, JumpStart Georgia visualized Georgians’ attitudes towards religion.
- Organization: JumpStart Georgia
- Reporter: Nino Macharashvili (JumpStart Georgia)
- Designer: Irakli Chumburidze (JumpStart Georgia)
- Data Source:
- Data Set: Download
- Language: English, ქართული
- Category: Society, Lifestyle / Culture
- Type: Infographic