- ❤ 5 Likes
- 1798 Views
- 0 Comments
On 15 January 2015, the "Waste Management Code", a law defining what environmental pollution is and the fines for violating the law, entered into force. Six months later, police had fined 7,284 people for violating the law, amounting to 232,660 GEL in fines.
JumpStart Georgia visualized the type of environmental pollution violations, the fines for these violations, and the number of times a fine has been issued for each violation.
- Organization: JumpStart Georgia
- Reporter: Mariam Gamkharashvili (JumpStart Georgia)
- Designer: Irakli Chumburidze (JumpStart Georgia)
- Ministry of Internal Affairs of Georgia, 2015
- "Waste Management Code"
- Data Set: Download
- Language: English, ქართული
- Category: Environment, Justice
- Type: Infographic