Men and Gender Relations in Georgia
- ❤ 5 Likes
- 5068 Views
- 0 Comments
In 2013, The Institute of Social Studies and Analysis with the support of UNFPA/Georgia conducted a survey that aimed at finding men's attitudes towards gender equality, family planning, childcare and fatherhood.
The research was conducted within the framework of the UN Joint Programme "To Enhance Gender Equality in Georgia" administered by UNFPA, UNDP and UN Women through generous support of Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (Sida).
JumpStart Georgia visualized the main findings of the survey. The infographic shows how the family chores are divided up between men and women in Georgia.
- Organization: JumpStart Georgia
- Reporter: Nino Macharashvili (JumpStart Georgia)
- Designer: Irakli Chumburidze (JumpStart Georgia)
- Men and gender relations in Georgia, Institute of Social Studies and Analysis, within the framework of the UN Joint Programme "To Enhance Gender Equality in Georgia", 2013
- Language: English, ქართული
- Category: Society, Gender
- Type: Infographic