LOOK OUT, pedestrians!
- ❤ 11 Likes
- 2935 Views
- 0 Comments
One-third of all car accidents in Georgia involve pedestrians, which is the second most common crash type following car-to-car crashes. The infographic visualizes the type of car accidents from 2007-2012 along with the number of pedestrian accidents and people killed or injured in those accidents from 2007-2012.
In cooperation with the foundation "Partnership For Road Safety", JumpStart Georgia also visualized the possible causes of pedestrian crashes in Georgia.
- Organization: JumpStart Georgia
- Reporter: Nino Macharashvili (JumpStart Georgia)
- Designer: Irakli Chumburidze (JumpStart Georgia)
- Ministry of Internal Affairs
- ACT Research on Pedestrians, 2011
- Data Set: Download
- Language: English, ქართული
- Category: Health / Public Safety, Justice, Society
- Type: Infographic