It sucks to be charged of a crime in Georgia!
- ❤ 13 Likes
- 2818 Views
- 0 Comments
From July to December 2012, the Georgian Young Lawyers' Association (GYLA) attended and monitored 402 criminal proceedings in Tbilisi City courts.
Based on GYLA's data, JumpStart Georgia visualized, what your chances are like, if you are charged of a crime in Georgia.
- Organization: JumpStart Georgia
- Reporter: Nino Macharashvili (JumpStart Georgia)
- Designer: Mariam Kobuladze (JumpStart Georgia)
- Data Source:
- Data Set: Download
- Language: English, ქართული
- Category: Politics, Society, Justice
- Type: Infographic