Is the noise around you harmful?
- ❤ 6 Likes
- 1479 Views
- 0 Comments
Noise has emerged as a leading environmental risk to health and has been recognized as a threat to human well-being by the World Health Organization. Many aspects of our lives are affected by noise including our sleep, concentration, communication, and recreation. Learn what noise pollution is, why it is a health problem and how you can protect your hearing.
- Organization: JumpStart Georgia
- Reporter: Sara Farhoudi (JumpStart Georgia)
- Designer: Ia Ninoshvili (JumpStart Georgia)
- Hearing loss due to recreational exposure to loud sounds, A review, WHO, 2015
- WHO global estimates on prevalence of hearing loss, WHO, 2012
- U.S. Department of Labor | Occupational Safety & Health Administration
- Noise and Hearing Loss Prevention, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 2015
- Personal Music Players & Hearing, Health and Consumers of the European Commission, EC, 2008
- Language: English, ქართული
- Category: Society, Health / Public Safety
- Type: Infographic