In a Hurry to DIE
- ❤ 11 Likes
- 3310 Views
- 7 Comments
Speeding is the number one cause of fatal car accidents in Georgia. 2012 saw an increase of over 15% in the number of car accidents and car accident-related injuries and deaths in Georgia when compared to 2011. JumpStart Georgia visualized the causes for car accidents and road traffic deaths in Georgia in 2012.
When the World Health Organization compared Georgia to 50 European and post-Soviet countries, it found that Georgia had one of the highest rates of road traffic deaths - Georgia ranked 45th! JumpStart Georgia visualized the road traffic deaths for 21 of these 50 countries.
- Organization: JumpStart Georgia
- Reporter: Nino Macharashvili (JumpStart Georgia)
- Designer: Mariam Kobuladze (JumpStart Georgia)
- Ministry of Internal Affairs of Georgia
- World Health Organization, Global status report on road safety 2013
- Data Set: Download
- Language: English, ქართული
- Category: World, Health / Public Safety
- Type: Infographic