How the role of the President will change in Georgia?
- ❤ 7 Likes
- 3995 Views
- 0 Comments
After October 2013 Presidential elections constitutional amendments shall enter into force. The presidential powers will be distributed among Prime Minister and the government. The visualization reflects the major changes concerning President’s power. However, certain amendments of the laws are still being discussed by the parliament.
- Organization: JumpStart Georgia
- Reporter: Tutana Kvaratskhelia (JumpStart Georgia)
- Designer: Mariam Kobuladze (JumpStart Georgia)
- Data Source:
- Data Set: Download
- Language: English, ქართული
- Category: Politics, Justice
- Type: Infographic