How do Georgians die?
- ❤ 3 Likes
- 1816 Views
- 0 Comments
40% of all deaths in Georgia are caused by heart diseases. While 80% of these deaths can be prevented, not many Georgians take preventable measures, such as adopting a healthy diet, regular physical activity, moderate use of alcohol, and giving up smoking.
- Organization: JumpStart Georgia
- Reporter: Nino Macharashvili (JumpStart Georgia)
- Designer: Irakli Chumburidze (JumpStart Georgia)
- Data Source:
- Language: English, ქართული
- Category: Health / Public Safety, Lifestyle / Culture
- Type: Infographic