Georgians, your hero is a mass murderer!
- ❤ 24 Likes
- 8807 Views
- 5 Comments
According to the Caucasus Barometer 2012 survey, 45% of Georgians have positive feelings towards Stalin. Stalin's busts and statues are erected across the country to show respect towards the Soviet leader who ended millions of lives.
Historians still argue about the exact number of people that Stalin killed. Numbers vary from 20 to 60 million.
JumpStart Georgia visualized the smallest estimation of Stalin's victims and interpreted each of them in an alternative way to make it easier for people to understand the large numbers better.
- Organization: JumpStart Georgia
- Reporter: Mariam Kapanadze (JumpStart Georgia), Nino Macharashvili (JumpStart Georgia)
- Designer: Mariam Kobuladze (JumpStart Georgia)
- Data Source:
- Data Set: Download
- Language: English, ქართული
- Category: Education, World, Politics, Society
- Type: Infographic