Don't Limit HER Possibilities!
- ❤ 8 Likes
- 3090 Views
- 2 Comments
While girls score equally as well as boys on Georgian exit exams in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) subjects, they receive less support, are consistently less confident, and ultimately make up only 16% university students in IT. At the same time, STEM employers are finding it difficult to recruit enough skilled employees.
- Organization: JumpStart Georgia
- Reporter: Salome Sukhishvili (JumpStart Georgia), Nino Macharashvili (JumpStart Georgia)
- Designer: Mariam Kobuladze (JumpStart Georgia)
- Data Source:
- Data Set: Download
- Language: English, ქართული
- Category: Economy / Business, Education, Society, Technology / Science, Gender
- Type: Infographic