Can you buy a flat?
- ❤ 5 Likes
- 1767 Views
- 0 Comments
In 2014, the average household income in Georgia for the urban population was 1091.8 GEL per month. Saving 25% of their income, it would take urban families up to 30 years to be able to afford to buy a 45m² flat in the capital, Tbilisi.
Explore how long it will take you to purchase a flat or pay off a bank loan based off your monthly savings for cities throughout Georgia.
- Organization: JumpStart Georgia
- Reporter: Mariam Gamkharashvili, Nino Macharashvili, Jason Addie (JumpStart Georgia)
- Designer: Irakli Chumburidze (JumpStart Georgia)
- Developer: Anton Kamaryan (JumpStart Georgia)
- Data Source:
- Data Set: Download
- Language: English, ქართული
- Category: Economy / Business
- Type: Interactive