2012-2016 Georgian Budget for IDPs
- ❤ 12 Likes
- 2041 Views
- 0 Comments
In 2012 Georgia started Programme Budgeting. Budget funds are spent on programmes categorized under 12 priorities. IDPs and Migrants priority gets state funding for 4 different programs.
The infographic shows the 2012-2016 budget for programs included in the IDPs and Migrants priority broken down by total funding and overall percentage for each program. The numbers in the infographic are taken from draft budget documents presented to Georgian Parliament in 2011 and 2012 and do not reflect any changes made at a later date.
- Organization: JumpStart Georgia
- Reporter: Nino Macharashvili (JumpStart Georgia)
- Designer: Irakli Chumburidze (JumpStart Georgia)
- Data Source:
- Data Set: Download
- Language: English, ქართული
- Category: Economy / Business, Politics, Society
- Type: Infographic