2012-2016 Georgian Budget for Culture, Religion, Youth Facilitation and Sports
- ❤ 11 Likes
- 1707 Views
- 0 Comments
In 2012 Georgia started Programme Budgeting. Budget funds are spent on programmes categorized under 12 priorities. Culture, Religion, Youth Facilitation and Sports are included in one priority and gets state funding for 10 different programs.
The infographic shows the 2012-2016 budget for programs included in the Culture, Religion, Youth Facilitation and Sports priority broken down by total funding and overall percentage for each program. The numbers in the infographic are taken from draft budget documents presented to Georgian Parliament in 2011 and 2012 and do not reflect any changes made at a later date.
- Organization: JumpStart Georgia
- Reporter: Nino Macharashvili (JumpStart Georgia)
- Designer: Irakli Chumburidze (JumpStart Georgia)
- Data Source:
- Data Set: Download
- Language: English, ქართული
- Category: Economy / Business, Politics, Lifestyle / Culture
- Type: Infographic